Head of Human Resources
Salary: £95 - £100 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104258
Head of HR
Package: Base salary up to £100,000 per annum + bonus and benefits package
Network HR are working in partnership with an ultra-high growth, consultancy division of a global enterprise to assist in their search for a standalone Head of HR. This organisation has an exciting ‘start-up' vibe and has been on a rapid recruitment and acquisition drive since entering the market in 2016.
Reporting in to the Group HR Director, The Head of HR will execute the HR Strategy, programmes and projects for the consultancy business (circa 250 employees globally) as well as provide operational, day to day support covering the entire employee life cycle.
The successful Head of HR will need to operate in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment on a global basis. The role offers potential opportunities for personal career growth given the organisations ongoing growth plans.
• Manage human resources strategy, programmes, projects and operations partnering effectively with senior management, employees and the wider HR team
• Develop HR action plans that fulfil the needs of the division yet also are aligned with the wider group
• Provide accurate and timely advice to management and employees on a range of employment matters across the employment lifecycle
• Analyse people related needs of the business and partner with colleagues to develop effective HR solutions in line with the group HR strategy
• Consult and coach senior managers in the business to ensure appropriate practices, culture, inclusion and leadership standards. Support the development of manager's people skills through coaching
• Manage employment relations issues including disciplinary, grievance, sickness and performance issues. Follow and implement appropriate company policy and complying with relevant employment legislation
• Support the business with any organisational changes and growth initiatives on a global basis including merger and acquisition activity
• Work effectively with the recruitment team to ensure the business attracts and recruits top quality talent in line with our recruitment strategy. Support the team with the review of queries regarding employment contracts and help to maintain an effective recruitment process
• Work effectively with the learning and development and talent team to identify learning needs across the business in line with L&D strategy and develop appropriate learning and development solutions and top talent development plans as well as succession planning actions
• Work effectively with the reward team to manage the reward cycle each year in line with reward strategy, ensuring the reward strategy is communicated, understood and embedded within the business
• Support and contribute to group wide HR projects and programmes in conjunction with HR colleagues
• Work effectively with the HR operations team to ensure HR processes are followed and implemented effectively
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Experience of operating at a senior level in a fast-paced business, ideally a consulting firm
• Proven experience in delivering a full range of HR generalist activities including employee relations, reward and employee development
• Experienced working at all levels, demonstrating strong relationship building skills
• Good commercial acumen and ability to translate corporate strategy into HR programmes
• Ability to develop pragmatic, relevant and innovative HR solutions
• Ability to coach and influence a wide range of line managers and senior employees.
• Demonstrates business focus and a desire to succeed beyond what is expected.
• Resilient and flexible and able to work in a fast paced and dynamic demanding environment
• Good attention to detail with excellent planning and organisation skills
• Able to deal with confidential information with both tact and diplomacy
• CIPD qualification preferred
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please contact Charly Newton-Coombs at Network HR on 0121 450 5030.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.