Talent Acquisition Manager
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104266
Talent Acquisition Manager
Package: up to £55,000 DOE plus benefits package
Network HR have been appointed on an exclusive basis to assist a UK based property business to hire a Talent Acquisition Manager on a permanent basis.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will report directly in to the Director of People Operations and will have management responsibility of the recruitment budget and 2 Talent Acquisition Partners. Previous management and development responsibility of a small team is essential for this role.
This role is to be seen as a ‘greenfield' opportunity offering the successful Talent Acquisition Manager the chance to build a recruitment function and strategy from scratch. Following various changes including mergers and restructures over the last 12 months, our client is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager who is confident working in an SME environment, designing target operating models, setting KPI's and SLA's and promoting the use of a Talent Acquisition function to the wider business.
This is a fantastic progression opportunity for somebody wanting to establish themselves as a Talent Acquisition Leader but would also suit an experienced Recruitment Professional looking for their next challenge.
To partner with business leaders in identifying talent requirements for now and in the future, proactively attracting a pipeline of innovative candidates. Creating, implementing and maintaining a talent acquisition strategy with consistent process and procedures in line with the brand values, culture principles and best practice. Build a strong employer value proposition and ensure great relationships internally and externally.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience working in a Talent Acquisition or Recruitment environment across a variety of roles / levels is essential. Previous experience setting up a Talent Acquisition or Recruitment function is highly desirable
- Management experience of a small team
- Commercially astute (proven experience of understanding how to improve efficiencies in talent acquisition for a commercial and quality lead benefit)
- Experience of setting KPI's & SLA's
- Familiarity with CV databases and professional networks
- Experience of using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with direct sourcing from LinkedIn & job boards
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Charly Newton-Coombs at Network HR on 0121 450 5030.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.