HR Business Partner
Salary: £50000 - £53000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104268
HR Business Partner
London location (1 day working from home)
£50,000 - £53,000
Travel will be required
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, and with management responsibility for an HR Advisor, you will play a lead role in delivering an excellent HR service across your designated business areas (c.350). You will work in partnership with colleagues across the People and Culture function to deliver a high quality, pro-active and customer focused support service that includes coaching and developing managers to be high performing and capable people managers.
As a true business partner, you'll demonstrate you know what it takes to build trusting relationships and provide pragmatic and timely input across the full spectrum of people related activities. A strong HR generalist with extensive experience of the employee life cycles as well as a solid knowledge of current UK employment law.
You will develop an in-depth understanding of your business areas, enabling you to provide a proactive, outcome orientated support to Managers at all levels, acting as a trusted partner and coach across the full spectrum of people related activities and providing pragmatic advice, guidance and solutions.
You will support performance management processes and actions and use data analysis and information effectively to help create a performance and outcome focused culture across your area. You will support the delivery and continuous improvement of programmes such as Management Essentials training.
- Extensive experience in employee relations case management including investigation, disciplinary and grievance, absence and performance management
- Experience of managing the people aspects of organisational change
- Previous experience in commercial fast paced environment is essential
- A positive and confident professional who understands the wider impact of their contribution to the business. You'll know when to step in, when you support, coach and challenge, and when to escalate
- A champion and role model for excellent customer service, you will also be a passionate and articulate communicator
- A natural coach and mentor
Candidates who are looking for a development opportunity and looking to transition in to their first HR Business Partner position are welcome to apply however you will need to demonstrate an extensive advisory background.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.