HR Operations Team Leader
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104269
HR Operations Team Leader
£40,000 - £45,000 + flexible benefits
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, this role will manage a team of 3 HR administrators. The HR Administrators will be responsible for all transactional processes associated with the people life cycle and general day to day work. We are looking for an outstanding manager who can empower and upskill a team, but also effectively manage the continuous improvement of all transactional processes. Whilst all of these processes are currently manual, a key project will be to automate / outsource where possible as part of the commitment to improving efficiencies. This individual will own all HR regulatory and compliance (for auditing purposes) and instil a culture of customer centricity (implement KPI's, SLA's etc). This induvial will also become a system superuser (COREHR) although specific system experience won't be a prerequisite for this hire. The foundations are in place, and the focus should be on evolution rather than revolution.
• Day to day management and supervision of the HR Administrators, ensuring that the team are supported, trained and fully equipped to deliver a high quality and customer focused first line HR service (telephone, email and in person) across the employee lifecycle from pre-employment through to leaving arrangement. Overseeing and planning workloads and task delivery.
• Ensure that administrative processes and procedures are efficient and effective and comply with Company policy and updated in line with changes to employment legislations.
• Ensure that robust controls are in place to manage, monitor and report against internal and external compliance and legislative requirements. This includes ensuring that employee data is managed in line with GDPR legislation.
• Work with HRBP/HR Advisor colleagues to ensure that HR policies and guidelines are up to date and easy for managers and colleagues to work with.
• Oversee the core employee benefits portfolio, and work closely with the Director of People and Procurement team to ensure that supplier contracts are reviewed and managed appropriately and provide value for money.
• Manage the production of information for internal and external HR audits.
• Produce ad-hoc management information for the People and Culture management team as required.
• Close liaison with Payroll regarding the seamless management of monthly payroll changes.
Skillset / Background
• A true HR Operation Specialist (i.e. not a generalist profile)
• Management experience of an Admin team
• A demonstrable track record of success & implementing positive change (solution focus)
• Track record of creating efficiencies, ideally from within an SME
• Showcase HR Ops excellence.
• An ability to think strategically and act operationally "scale the ladder where required"
• System expertise (broad and varied)
• Strong data / MI Skills
• Self-sufficient / autonomous
• Excellent people person & man manager
• Ability to work at pace
• A passion for administration
If this is something of interest and you have the relevant experience then please do apply quoting 480104269