Talent Acquisition Partner
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104273
Talent Acquisition Partner
Package: Base salary up to £50,000 DOE. Car allowance, bonus and attractive benefits package.
Network HR are working in partnership with a Global Technology / Media firm to hire a Talent Acquisition Partner on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruiter to join an organisation that not only has a strong external brand in its market but also recognises and truly values its internal talent, offering attractive benefits, an array of learning, development and progression opportunities and embraces an eclectic mix of personalities and skill sets.
The successful Talent Acquisition Partner will be experienced in direct sourcing using a variety of methods to identify a diverse candidate pool and talent pipeline. Ideally our client would like to see previous Media sector experience however this is not essential providing the individual displays the ability to work in a fast paced and creative environment, building a industry specific network from scratch.
In addition to candidate sourcing, the recruiter will also be an expert at competency based interviewing and running cultural assessments, be able to engage with senior stakeholders and prioritise a busy workload (20-30 live vacancies). This is a predominantly UK focused role however there will be opportunity to assist on an international level from time to time. The role will work from their UK headquarters in Central London and support the entire business at all levels.
• Take the lead on talent and recruitment projects working closely with the HR Director and wider HR generalist team.
• Research – utilising existing tools (ATS, internet, music, entertainment and digital press [print and online], Linked IN Recruiter) and wider advertising sources to identify a diverse candidate pool and pipeline of talent.
• Develop knowledge of competitors and create bios on intelligence to present to management.
• Attend assignment activation meetings (with/without HR) to understand role brief and follow up with recruitment methodology, timings and process.
• Interviewing – at various stages during recruitment process, assessment centres, speculative applications; ability to give qualitative feedback
• Create, develop and maintain candidate trackers per assignment in order to provide accurate and timely status updates when required by HR/management
• Draft role postings as required for advertising
• Ensure timely and efficient communication to applicants for all roles throughout recruitment process.
• Lead process, administration and delivery of assessment centres for hiring managers, Intern Programme, A&R Academy etc.
• Create candidate presentation decks for hiring managers as required
• Work closely with analytics manager to ensure talent and recruitment metrics are monitored, trends identified and proactive action taken
• Support HR and hiring managers with scheduling for interviews throughout recruitment process, including booking meeting rooms, logistics and communicating with candidates
• Providing coaching and guidance to HR Coordinators where they are managing recruitment campaigns.
• Manage employee and executive candidate referrals with professionalism, updating referrers as appropriate
• Previous recruitment experience either internally or agency
• Experience working in fast-paced environment (media/entertainment preferable)
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Commercially minded
• Excellent MS Office skills – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Linked IN Recruiter experience desirable
• Confident, with ability to gain buy-in from HR and hiring managers
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Charly Newton-Coombs at Network HR on 0121 450 5030.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.