HR Operations Manager
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104280
HR Operations Manager
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum
My client, a national professional services firm, is looking for a Senior HR professional who can showcase excellent knowledge of managing a transactional, administrative HR function. This is a permanent appointment, offering up to £60k, which has line management responsibility for 3.
As HR Operations Manager, the post-holder will be responsible for leading and developing a high quality, service-driven transactional HR function, improving processes and developing team members. Their role will focus on service delivery, performance improvement, data & insights management etc., alongside regular senior stakeholder engagement & relationship building.
* Reporting line into the HR Director, with line management accountability for 3 in HR Admin (wider HR team of c. 25 employees)
* Ensure HR operational processes are ‘world-class' and very efficient, to help the wider business achieve its goals (my client needs a HR professional who is highly commercial)
* Undertake regular meetings with the senior leadership team, to ascertain business objectives and subsequent HR involvement
* Manage the day to day running of the HR Transactional department, taking responsibility for centralised processes involving on-boarding including contracts of employment for new starters, manipulating & reporting on key people data, completing background checks & reference requests etc.
* Ensure ‘continuous improvement', by not only setting suitable SLAs, but by championing self-automating processes where suitable (prior knowledge of demonstrating ROI from digitising processes would be desirable)
* Utilising the HR system, HR PRO, on a daily basis (FYI: there will be an upcoming need to tender & implement a new system)
* Undertake ad-hoc project work as required i.e. leading on HR transactional tasks relating to GDPR, Brexit, SMCR, M&As and the digitisation of admin processes etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Operational / Transactional (i.e. NOT GENERALIST) experience within a HR remit
* Prior managerial experience of an HR Admin team (at least 2 people)
* Strong data / MI Skills (Excel savvy)
* Extensive experience of working in a Corporate environment (Financial or Professional services background is ideal!)
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates with a generalist background will NOT be considered. Please only apply if you have extensive demonstrable experience of leading a TRANSACTIONAL HR department!
If this position is of interest, please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com, whilst quoting reference no: 480104280