Salary: £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104281
Circa £45,000 plus excellent benefits
As an experienced HR Generalist, do you have recent experience of working for a highly corporate, financial services provider? Do you also have an excellent knowledge of managing ER & Recruitment processes, alongside a good understandign of FCA legislation such as the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR)?
If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you…
Working for a large, international financial services organisation you will become an integral part of the ‘HR Generalist' directorate, reporting into the HR Director. Working within a team of four, the post-holder will partner with key directorates (including the business' Operations department) offering support & guidance on Employee Relations, Recruitment, L&D and Reward / HR Data processes, alongside building up strong working relationships with senior stakeholders.
* Become a proactive ambassador for the HR department in all interactions with internal and external stakeholders, building credible working relationships
* Administer and provide guidance on a large amount of recruitment activity, liaising regularly with hiring managers and agencies. This will including vetting applicants, organising & attending interviews, and handling pre-screening processes including new joiner paperwork
* Provide excellent HR administration and support to key directorates, ensuring that the HR department delivers a professional and efficient service to the business
* Produce paperwork aligned to the full employee lifecycle, including offer letters, contracts & referencing documents
* Ensure the HR information systems/databases are kept up to date
* Co-ordinate learning and development initiatives (both internal and external) for the business
* Support managers in the management of complex ER cases by offering advice and coaching on the application of relevant policies – this will also include attendance at ER hearings & meetings, with note taking responsibility
* Provide data, as requested to both managers & the Head of Reward, in relation to the annual salary and bonus review process (plus produce related documentation)
* Complete all HR tasks in a highly regulated environment – knowledge of sector specific regimes such as SMR etc., will be advantageous.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Recent experience working in HR for a financial services provider i.e. sector specific legislation knowledge is needed! IF YOUR CV DOES NOT DEMONSTRATE THIS YOU DETAILS WILL NOT BE SUITABLE!
* Extensive expertise of undertaking a varied HR Advisor (or similar level) role, including a strong amount of Recruitment experience
* Strong attention to detail with a proactive attitude to work
* CIPD qualification is DESIRABLE
* Availability to interviews at short notice.
If this position is of interest, please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, whilst quoting reference no: 480104281