HR Business Partner (12- 18 Month FTC)
Salary: £85000 - £100000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104284
HR Business Partner
12 – 18 month FTC (likely to lead to permanent)
Up to £100k plus bonus
International business-information group listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 250 share index. Matrix, decentralised operating model currently transitioning to a new operating model which will result in moving sixty portfolio businesses (c.2500 people across multiple countries) in to six divisions. This transition is resulting in new functional leaders within these divisions and a re-engineered central service.
About the role
We are looking for a highly experienced and strategic HR Business Partner who is able to play a key part in leading and delivering people initiatives to support the business strategy, to ensure the foundations of good people management are embedded as well as leading the business through change. This will require a process of unpicking the complex fabric of corporate functions (including finance) , defining roles and responsibilities and developing a future-fit function that will balance accountabilities between central function and divisional capabilities.
By virtue of the evolving model, the successful HRBP will work strategically whilst executing tactically, in a matrix environment where reporting lines have recently changed. This will include accountability and close liaison with the CFO, Divisional CEO's, Global HR and divisional Heads' of HR
You will be an outstanding coach with the ability (and emotional intelligence) to educate managers during significant OD work. This will also link to management development capabilities to ensure success of the respective client groups.
- Organisational design and development experience (design and implementation of new operating models)
- EMEA or International experience – appreciation of different cultures, challenges and Employment Law
- Exposure to blue-chip organisations
- Business to Business exposure
- Demonstrate transformational change across corporate functions (ideally)
- Worked in a commercial business environment and understands the commercial drivers and pressures that dictate the pace and decision making
- Proven track record pf understanding ley drivers in a business area and working in partnership with leaders to measurably improve people management practices
- Significant experience of successfully engaging and influencing stakeholders by creating shared understanding and agreement
- Exceptional networking, stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills
- Change leadership – facilitating people change
- Demonstrates evidence and experience of regular Board level interaction
- Resilient and skilled at working in challenging and changing environments
- Collaborative and able to adapt approach and style
- Demonstrates a flexible / agile approach and an ability to change direction with minimal disruption/impact to others
- An inquisitive communicator who actively listens and questions – a continuous improvement mindset
- Deeply understands business issues and acts decisively and executes at pace
What' in it for you?
A progressive organisation with massive amounts of opportunity. You will have access and influence to the execs and senior leaders. You will be expected to make decisions and be accountable. Above all, there will be a high level of trust. Flexible and agile working is encouraged and you will be rewarded accordingly with a discretionary bonus providing you deliver and execute the people agenda (stretch of up to 40%).
if this is something of interest then please do forward your CV quoting 480104284