HR Business Partner
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Location: East Sussex
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104294
HR Business Partner
£50,000 - £60,000
Network HR have been retained by a Swedish based, multinational organisation to appoint a HR Business Partner on a high-grown site, based in East Sussex. An innovative company looking to increase market share and grow their UK operations considerably. As it's currently a small site of 60 people the post-holder will need to demonstrate strong operational capabilities and an ambition to lead a future global OD initiative.
This role is being hired with a view to progress onto the global leadership team in 12-24 months as part of a fast-track development initiative. Exposure of elements of change, M&A, and high-growth organisations would be advantageous.
In line with this organisations Business strategy, you will be responsible for formalising and implementing the Human Resource strategy so that the company attracts, manages, develops and retains the employees it needs to achieve its current and future business objectives.
Lead and execute the people management/HR processes, at country level, in line with the Group HR strategies, as well as co-ordinate the business units global HR activities.
Be an active member of the local Company's wider management team, and contribute at a strategic and operational level in order to identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions.
1. Management and execution of HR processes initially focused to the UK and over time globally related to:
• Organisation Structure (organisation charts, job purpose + critical results, talent pool)
• Employment lifecycle (recruitment, hiring, induction plan, promotions/demotions, transfers, termination)
• Learning & Development
• Compensation & Benefits (salary structure, salary review, payroll, incentive plans, company car, pension plans, medical plans)
• Corporate Governance (data protection, code of conduct)
• Working Time (time table, working time reductions, vacations, temporary leaves, career interruption)
2. Ensure Performance & Development process is effectively managed and executed
3. Lead and manage Employee/Labour relations (works councils, Unions, internal conflicts, disciplinary actions, dismissals)
4. Coordinate Global HR team, giving direction, technical support and coaching on the company global HR processes
5. Ensure proper and effective internal communication
6. Manage regular communication with legal authorities in the UK (social security, employment and labour agencies, temporary employment companies, employer associations, advisors and lawyers, etc.)
7. Ensure legal compliance and stable labour relations climate cross the group
8. HR and legal advice to selected Country management
9. Contribute to the Group HR development by participating in Group project and processes
Experience / Knowledge:
- Experience of working in a fast pace environment with a diverse workforce (including blue and white collar)
- Experience working with Management teams
- The successful candidate will initially focus on the operation in the UK with a clear ambition of increased global scope, therefore, experience working in a global organisation would be advantageous
- Resilient, decisive, results oriented leader who can develop and manage relationships across the company and with a wide variety of partners based on trust, teamwork and knowledge.
- Solid HR practitioner who can demonstrate sound understanding of ER, Management Development and proactive HR
Should this be something of interest then please do apply quoting reference 480104294