Senior HR Business Partner
Salary: £65000 - £80000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104296
Job Title: Senior HR Business Partner - EMEA
Location: Central London
Travel: Travel across EMEA region will be required
Salary: Up to £80,000 total package. £65,000 - £75,000 base salary plus bonus.
Network HR are partnered with a Global Communications and Marketing Powerhouse as they embark on an exciting period of change and transformation. Due to internal movements there is now a requirement for a Senior HR Business Partner to support the EMEA population (circa 210 employees) in a hands on, generalist fashion with a strong focus on implementing a new Learning and Development programme.
This is an organisation where people are at the heart and soul of everything they do and so our client is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner who will help to attract and retain the best people in the industry. They are looking for someone who can personify the traits they seek in every employee – ambition, intellectual curiosity and kindness – and who is ready to put their problem solving skills to use, creating an environment that is invigorating, rewarding, challenging and supportive.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• HR generalist with experience working in an SME environment, working both operationally and strategically where required
• Previous experience leading on and implementing Learning and Development including skills gap analysis, design and delivery of soft skills training and working with third party providers for technical, leadership and management training
• Display commerciality and the ability to get buy in from stakeholders for the new Learning & Development programme
• Experienced and passionate about talent, culture and engagement particularly in a high growth and changing organisation
• Previous international experience is desirable but not essential
• Experience coaching and developing junior HR colleagues as well as Key stakeholders and management
• Encourage collaboration across EMEA as well as globally, working with local HR and the Global team
• Experience working in a PR/communications/marketing/creative/digital industry sector is desirable however other industry sectors that focus on selling a service such as professional services will also be considered
• Must be able to connect with key stakeholders and understand the drivers, motivators and frustrations that you would expect in a service led, sales environment
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Provide generalist HR Business Partner service to the EMEA population – 210 employees across UK, Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy and Sweden
• Lead on project to implement new Learning & Development programme including full analysis, design and delivery
• Actively manage culture, employee engagement and oversee all People related problems spanning the entire employee lifecycle.
• Manage staffing, training and performance evaluations
• Promote and endorse organisational change efforts
• Implement industry leading programs in each local EMEA market to drive talent attraction including intern programs and graduate placements
• Create and manage industry leading benefit and salary programs
• Design, deliver and implement procedures and policies
• Provide counsel for employee relations issues including performance management, organisational structure and growth strategies
This opportunity will offer an ambitious HR professional the change to join a business at a point of change, taking on a role and really making it their own! If you are looking for a challenge and a chance to make your mark with great progression and recognition in return then this is the role for you.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or are keen to express your interest please contact Charly Newton-Coombs on 0121 450 5030 or email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.