Senior HR Business Partner
Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104322
Senior HR Business Partner
£80,000 to £90,000 base per annum plus discretionary bonus and excellent benefits
Network HR are currently working with a prestigious, high-end services group to source them a Senior HR professional to partner with key sites across London, the Midlands and the North West.
My client are keen to engage with polished HR professionals who have worked in highly professional, corporate environments – please only apply if you can demonstrate this on your CV.
The post-holder's main focus will be to ensure the smooth undertaking of all HR processes for staff across 4 key sites. Based from London, they will tackle issues and processes relating to: Workforce Planning, Employee Relations, Talent Management & Retention, Employee Engagement, and Compliance, with an overall aim to ensure exceptional HR best practice, alongside building up strong working relationships with senior stakeholders.
Working across both strategic and operational HR remits, the post-holder will act as a true, senior HR Business Partner, showcasing a strong commercial approach to HR in order for the business to achieve wider business goals.
* Overall responsibility for HR processes across 4 key sites – the services offered are ‘world class' so the post-holder must understand HR within a ‘high end', customer centric environment
* Investigate and then offer solutions to ensure high levels of employee engagement and staff retention, especially concerning technical / specialised staff members
* Review and develop workforce plans within fast-paced service environments
* Manage complex ER issues, ensuring suitable resolution
* Work closely with regional HRBPs in the business, ensuring on-site HR support is suitable & successful
* Liaise regularly with HR peers and HR Director, to ensure all people related strategies are aligned – this will include global agendas & subsequent business objectives, to create profitable solutions for the organisation
* Become the HR ambassador for the brand, driving HR best practice through constantly policy & process revision and updates to ensure a ‘world class' service
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Previous experience working in a highly professional environment, with ‘high-end' customers and clients. If you do not showcase this on your CV, your application will not be suitable.
* Business savvy, matched with a strong academic background – a CIPD qualification is ESSENTIAL
* Excellent stakeholder liaison skills, with a polished approach to HR, demonstrating strong interpersonal & engagement skills at all times. A high level of gravitas is needed for this role, as is the need to command respect and credibility from stakeholders.
* Excellent workforce planning knowledge, with the ability to work quickly and commercially in a fast paced, highly pressurised environment
* Ability to work in Central London, along with occasional travel to the Midlands and the North West
If this position is of interest, please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, whilst quoting reference no: 480104322