HR Advisor - Integration Support
Salary: £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104327
HR Advisor – Integration Programme Support
Travel across Southgate/London/Twickenham
Up to £40,000 + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Advisor to join a leading Housing Association that have recently been through a merger. As a result, this company is currently going through major transformational change and need some additional support!
Reporting into the Head of HR Integration, this role will focus on supporting management and implementation of various projects connected with the integration programme and change management activities. The successful candidate will become a part of the merger implementation project team.
• Coordination of activity and governance for integration initiatives
• Works collaboratively with stakeholders to facilitate the creation, management and delivery of plans and associated documentation. Manages stakeholder expectations and interests
• Complete integration documentation including plans and risk registers, highlighting and escalating issues appropriately
• Identify where dependencies exist and track / monitor these, highlighting risks and issues to the Head of HR Integration Lead
• Monitors progress and preparation of the update documents and regular progress reporting.
• Communicates clearly through a range of channels, recognising and adapting to stakeholder preferences
Key experience and qualifications required
• Knowledge and experience in HR and/or change management, covering a breadth of activities and best in class practices and policies ideally from an HR generalist or change management role
• Experience in managing and delivering people change initiatives in areas such as organisation design, organisation effectiveness, and people effectiveness.
• Proven ability to interpret data and provide appropriate insight
• Strong stakeholder management experience with the ability to communicate with people at all levels in a clear, concise and persuasive manner
• Proven ability to work on your own initiative and make critical decisions quickly and rationally
• Highly adaptable and able to adjust to changing priorities and new situations
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines whilst providing accurate work with a high attention to detail
• Experience of involvement in project delivery
• A pro-active and flexible approach to problem solving, taking the initiative by evaluating, making suggestions and generating new ideas to improve processes
This company also offer an impressive Pension Scheme and 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays!
If this is something of interest then please do apply quoting 480104309