Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104329
Recruitment Manager (can be full or part time dependent on level)
South London – Zone 3
£55,000 to £60,000 per annum plus benefits
A leading London based B2C company is keen to secure the skills of a seasoned Recruitment Manager, to head up their Internal Resourcing function on a permanent basis.
To lead and develop the internal recruitment function, ensuring that the business is attracting and retaining the best talent out in the market. The post-holder will oversee the ‘candidate journey', ensuring that both their team have the right tools to complete their resourcing tasks, as well as that hiring managers are coached & mentored to deliver the best service to new hires.
* Line management responsibility for a small Recruitment team, including undertaking regular 1-2-1s
* Overall responsibility for the function, ensuring that the agreed targets for the recruitment service are achieved and that the agreed volumes of direct hires per annum are delivered
* Become the Recruitment subject matter expert in the business, operating as an advisor and maintaining strong and trustworthy relationships with divisional management teams
* Utilise market knowledge and MI regularly to ensure processes are improved and tailored accordingly – i.e. regular process improvements
* Manage and deliver a personal recruitment requisition workload as well as monitoring the team's workload and KPIs (the post-holder's remit will be critical and/or senior hires)
* Partner with hiring managers, coaching on process and offering advice in relation to interview techniques and vetting procedures, ensuring that the most suitable candidates are identified and progressed efficiently (the post-holder will work with L&D to upskill managers accordingly)
* Liaise regularly with the internal Marketing team to develop material, campaigns and creative content to support recruitment events and campaigns
* Ensure that all vacancies are advertised in line with agreed service levels, plus that relevant legislation is adhered too throughout the hiring process
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Excellent understanding of recruitment processes and relevant legal obligations – please only apply if you have worked as an in-house, Senior Recruitment professional previously
* Experience of managing a Resourcing team, ideally in a demanding sales / B2C environment
* Strong relationships building and communication skills
* Excellent technical knowledge around recruitment systems & tools
* A natural flair for engaging talent
If this position is of interest, please apply via this website or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com whilst quoting ref: 480104329
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.