12 Month Global HRBP
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104331
Network HR have been retained to appoint a Global HR Business Partner (12 months FTC) for a market leader based in the city for a client who've received a $200M Investment to support their global development. This hire will need to be appointed in November/December 2018 therefore you will be available on short notice.
Role: Global HR Business Partner (12 months FTC)
A UK based role that will require European office set-up expertise and ideally some exposure to global mobility. The global sites are for very small client development teams who require an agile HRBP that's able to pull on in-country expertise (i.e legal) where required.
As a HR Business Partner, you will have full HR responsibility for four teams across the organisation on both a strategic and operational level. As the teams are based in locations around the world, this role will be involve managing HR across multiple jurisdictions, many of which are still in the early stages of their set up.
You will build, own and deliver the People plan for your teams aligned with the business' people plan. You will own and manage global mobility and will be responsible for managing the effective HR set up of all new market entries.
You will have:
• European/International experiences essential but in-depth regional knowledge will not be required.
• Experience in a client facing (white collar) sector would be very advantageous i.e. consulting / engineering consulting / technology consulting
• Experience in a high-growth and agile business will be required
• Exposure to a decentralised business would be very advantageous as there is limited COE resource and maximum exposure.
• High learning agility who can adapt quickly to the task at hand
• Someone who deals with complexity and ambiguity well
• Curiosity to come up with creative solutions to challenging scenarios
• Extensive HR management/business partnering experience gained in an international role and environment
• Someone who enjoys complexity and a fast-paced working environment
• The ability to balance local needs and requirements with corporate policies and processes
• The ability to balance commercial thinking with an HR governance and policy mindset
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply or contact Avneet Uppal at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.