Recruitment Business Partner-Executive Search
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104341
Interim Recruitment Business Partner- Executive Search (6 month FTC)
Oxfordshire with regular travel to London & Birmingham (the role can also be based out of one of these sites too if more suitable)
£60,000 to £70,000 per annum
A large, national service provider is keen to engage the skillset of an experienced Recruitment Business Partner, to focus solely on their senior hire process (i.e. senior managers to board level).
To provide HR specialist knowledge and manage associated activities to deliver the service required in relation to senior hires for the business – this will include developing and implementing an appropriate plan in line with the HR strategy.
This role is being offered initially on 6 month FTC basis.
* Utilise your Executive Search experience & relevant market knowledge, the post-holder will link the wider business strategy and the HR agenda to a suitable, internal Executive Recruitment process (this is for all roles paying c. £70k and upwards).
* Ensure an on-going appreciation of the company's market, client base and the business needs of its customers and competitors, in order to attract & retain the best senior talent
* Hold responsibility for all band E+ recruitment across the company, working closely with HR Directors and different business unit Resourcing Managers
* Become the ‘Executive Search' expert on the team, leading on all search activity including for niche skill areas – this will include conducting competitor mapping exercises and advising the business on the use of external suppliers when required
* Support the HRBP for Recruitment in ensuring high quality recruitment activity is maintained with a focus on improving diversity and also the quality of candidates sourced
* Manage supplier relationships with executive search firms (alongside minimising external search and consultant spending where possible), as well as with various search systems & databases, supporting the wider resourcing team in using these tools effectively
* Support the HRBP for recruitment in increasing employee engagement across the Resourcing function and reducing the time to offer and cost per hire
* Deputise in the absence of the HRBP for recruitment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Prior experience of handling Executive search recruitment, with an in depth knowledge of both internal and external practices for senior hires
* Strong relationship building skills, i.e. being able to understand the needs of stakeholders & hiring managers
* Ability to support the delivery of a HR strategy ensuring your specialist area is aligned (i.e. senior hires / executive search)
* Availability to start a new role A.S.A.P!
If this position is of interest, please apply via this website or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com whilst quoting ref: 480104341