Global Head of Reward
Salary: £160000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104348
Network HR have been exclusively retained by a FTSE 250 Global Leader in Industrial Software to recruit a Global Head of Reward to be based in London (or Cambridge). This organisation requires a very grounded Global Head of Reward who has proven experience in both operational and strategic elements of the full reward agenda. The successful candidate will need to substantiate their accountability and ownership of critical reward initiatives to demonstrate an ability to work with limited resources. By virtue of the size of the company and team, the successful individual will require key technical understanding in areas such as data manipulation, reward analytics and KPI reporting. Their visibility in the business (globally) and frequent liaison with colleagues will require strong relationship building and communication skills. This organisation have an approach of "collective success" and so team working, adaptability and flexibility will be useful personality traits.
Role; Global Head of Reward
Location; London (or Cambridge)
Salary; up to £160,000 + benefits
To design, develop and deliver a global reward and recognition strategy that is aligned to the business and people strategies, maintains the organisations position as an employer of choice and supports the organisations future growth and development plans. Ability to think strategically, but also to get stuck into the various projects to deliver projects in an efficient and effective way.
Through the management of a small reward team, ensure that reward and recognition policies and practice within the company reinforce the corporate values & behaviours, deliver employee engagement, and protect profit through appropriate financial controls.
- Design, formulate and drive the Reward (compensation, benefits, recognition, global mobility) strategy, framework and effective implementation.
- Develop an annual operations plan for Reward that fits in with the Reward Strategy and ensure it is delivered through the Reward, HRBP and HR Services team.
- Lead on the implementation and or administration of new and existing reward and recognition programmes and initiatives, such as annual salary review, Group bonus, LTIPs and other share schemes, providing advice and direction to senior management and the global HR team.
- Determine and monitor the companies market positioning on reward to ensure they remain competitive and an employer of choice.
- Monitor compliance of pay policies to ensure alignment with company values and all relevant legislation.
- Generate compensation and benefits data and analytics as when required to assist managers in making business decisions.
- Manage global mobility and international assignment policy and activity.
- Prepare papers for the Remuneration Committee and support CHRO at the Remco.
- Develop a recognition program and strategy to support engagement, long service and peer to peer recognition.
- Develop, implement and manage recognition & engagement activity and initiatives to ensure we remain an employer of choice and employee engagement levels are high.
Summary of Technical Competencies
• RemCO experience
• LTIP modelling
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Global Mobility
• Global pensions understanding (401K / varying DB schemes subject to country)
• Job evaluation
• People analytics and HRIS
• Total reward innovation (ideally aligned to the technology market) including pay levels & pay ranges particularly for scarce skills
• Recognition strategies
Please note, due this company being a UK listed company my client has specified that the successful individual must have worked for a PLC previously and have a comprehensive understanding of RemCO.
If this is something of interest and you have the relevant experience then please do apply with your full CV quoting reference: 480104348