Salary: £26000 - £30000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104365
UP to £32,000
A privately owned SME business that are looking to double in size over the next year through heavy acquisition are looking to recruit a forward thinking HR Administrator to join their organisation. This is a relatively new start-up (2 years) that are on an incredible journey hence the need for further HR support. The headcount currently sits at 500 however this will double over the next year! A very exciting time to be joining.
This position would suit someone who is relatively new to HR and would like to learn and develop quickly within a fast pace, customer-centric environment. You will be someone who goes the extra mile to exceed the client expectations and willing to turn your hand to anything.
- Creating complex contracts of employment and letters for leavers, change in hours, etc
- First line of contact for the practices – answering HR queries
- Complete finisher, able to manage multiple ongoing activities at various stages and not let anything slip
- Processing holiday calculations, Maternity/Paternity, promotions etc
- Payroll knowledge / experience / desire to learn will be critical
- Experience in a start- up / SME would be desirable, as would experience working in healthcare industry (due to compliance and regulatory requirements)
- Comfortable using a HR system, reporting and analytics
- Solid experience working with spreadsheets and a lot of data – data entry into the system
- Excellent attitude, work ethic and customer focus is more important than HR acumen as my client is willing to teach the latter
- Providing HR generalist support across the 45 practices (and expanding)
- Systematically minded and able to provide an efficient, remote service
This role will bring fantastic development opportunities! If this is something of interest then please do apply quoting reference number 480104365.