HR Project Manager (12 Month FTC)
Salary: £80000 - £83000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104389
Network HR has been retained by a UK-based private banking arm of a global private banking group to appoint a HR Project Manager for a 12 months fixed-term contract, based in London. Our client is looking to hire someone as soon as possible, ideally to commence in February 2019.
Role: HR Project Manager (12 months FTC)
Salary: c. £80,000 plus benefits
• The Project Manager will work with four separate service lines of the banking group. Each service line has a slightly different variation of processes (localised) including but not limited to the list below. These will need to be harmonised where possible, and simplified to ensure highly efficient processes and eliminate duplication;
o Background checks, fitness and propriety, reference checking
o Employee handbook
o HR policy process and procedures
• In addition to the projects detailed above, there will be numerous ad-hoc projects that will arise. The HR Project manager will be expected to prioritise projects where appropriate and take an active lead on the roll-out of these in a timely and efficient manner.
• Due to the varying degrees of regulation between the organisations (i.e. Private Banking which is heavily regulated) the handbook will need to accommodate for minor amendments in policy / process.
• As well as harmonising processes, policies and procedure, this individual will also act as the internal point of contact for any information regarding HR Operations and will support the HR Director in the preparation for monthly committee meetings – creating meeting templates, collating information in preparation & responses to these sessions and organising critical materials such as attrition numbers & basic data.
• The business will also be going through a global system implementation process that is partially underway and has been led by the HR Director. This individual will ideally support on this process when required – identifying potential pitfalls and ensuring a smooth implementation process (therefore relevant project experience would be advantageous).
• The HR Project manager will need to have a keen eye for detail and ideally some global exposure (more specifically experience of working with client group sin the Channel Islands)
• Experience in harmonising processes, policies and procedures to creating efficiencies
• Ability prioritise projects where appropriate and take an active lead on the roll-out of these in a timely and efficient manner.
• Experience in leading/supporting new system implementation
• A broad understanding of HR operations
• Experience of working within a SME Financial Services organisation would be ideal, however broader Financial Services experience would be considered
• Demonstrate a flexible & pragmatic approach
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply or contact Avneet Uppal at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email@example.com
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.