HR Business Partner Continental Europe
Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104397
Network HR have been hired to appoint a HR Business Partner for a global financial services business. This individual will partner primarily with the front office community across Continental Europe (outside UK) and report into the International HR Director.
Please note; To be eligible for this appointment you must be a fluent French speaker, reader and writer.
Role: HR Business Partner, Continental Europe
Location: London (City)
Salary: £80,000 – 90,000 plus bonus & benefits
- Key member of the International HR Senior Leadership team.
- Will contribute to overall strategic planning.
- In partnership with client groups will develop and deliver specific HR strategies aligned to local business objectives.
- Will contribute to COE thinking and planning reflecting business objectives and planning.
- Working within specific client groups will deliver corporate and local centre of expertise initiatives, for example, talent attraction, talent management, performance management and compensation & benefits.
- As a subject matter expert will deliver and be accountable for:
o Client relationships and stakeholder management at all levels of the organisation
o Manpower and resource planning
o Organisational effectiveness & design
o Employee relations - With legal expertise in the following:- UK, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
o Risk management – development of and compliance to all legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Development of client specific HR strategies to deliver on corporate objectives.
- As a confident change agent will identify organisational behavioural strengths and weaknesses and develop initiatives to drive organisation performance.
- May lead HR or cross functional project teams on key initiatives.
• A strong track record in senior HR positions within financial services – specific front office experience would be desirable
• Fluent written and spoken French are essential. Additional Dutch or Danish language skills would be a distinct advantage.
• Knowledge of European employment law (French employment law is essential. Knowledge of employment law in The Netherlands or Denmark would be beneficial)
• Strong Employee relations experience
• Organisational design and effectiveness
• HR Analytics & Reporting
• Manpower planning
• Senior Stakeholder management exposure
• HR Systems experience (Workday experience would be a distinct advantage)
• Commercial Awareness
• Flexibility to travel to Continental Europe (once a month)
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply or contact Avneet Uppal at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email@example.com
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.