HR Services Team Leader
Salary: £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104398
HR Services Team Leader
The purpose of this role is to support the Head of HR Shared Services with the day to day operational performance of the HR SSC, and partner with the business to ensure the HR Shared Service function provides world class service. An important part of the role will be working across different functions within one team, identifying continuous process improvement opportunities and ways to enhance the customer experience. The Team Leader will manage a team of HR Administrators to deliver an exceptional, high-quality service to employees and managers; adhering to SLAs and complying with statutory requirements. This will also include mentoring and
supporting the ongoing development of this population and future next generation talent.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, through regular and open communications, including attendance at key meetings to represent the HR SSC agenda.
- Share team activities and capacity with key stakeholders and inform the HR SSC Lead of upcoming activities that may lead to increase in demand.
- Share ideas and feedback on improving the customer experience. Act on any feedback received (positive and constructive) and put in place action plans to address areas of concern to enhance customer satisfaction and SLAs/KPIs.
- Lead and motivate the HR SSC team to deliver an exceptional service, ensuring team members have the skills and knowledge to deliver on agreed outcomes.
- Coach and develop HR Administrators, ensuring clear objectives are set and aligned with the broader HR SSC strategy.
- Proactively manage team and individual issues, including time and attendance, absence management and performance management.
- Own and participate in various HR Projects as required, providing subject matter expertise and operations input to requirements.
- Support with operational readiness for implementation of new systems or processes.
- Experience of working in an HR Shared Services team
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ability to influence and persuade across all levels of seniority
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills;
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
If this is something of interest, please do apply quoting reference: 480104398