Salary: £140 per day
Job Type: Contract
Job Ref: 480104416
Liverpool – Near Liverpool Lime Street station
3 month contract - £140pd
Working within a highly regulated industry sector, our client is looking to appoint an experience Employment Adviser initially on a 3 month interim basis due to changes within the team.
The role of the Employment Adviser will be to provide comprehensive employment law, industrial relations and human resources advice over the phone and via email on a range of complex cases through to tribunal.
The Employment Adviser will need the following skills and experience:
• Graduate or equivalent qualification with previous experience in areas covered by the role ideally in a regulated environment
• Up to date in-depth knowledge of employment legislation, industrial relations and human resource policy and procedures
• Computer literacy and keyboard skills
• Sound and extensive analytical skills when dealing with case work and queries
• Ability to prioritise and manage own work effectively with a high case load
• Effective presentation and listening skills
• It is essential that a good working knowledge of employment law/terms and conditions of service is maintained, taking into account frequently occurring changes, so that advice given is correct and appropriate at all times
• Well-developed interpersonal negotiating and influencing skills together with a supportive and empathetic telephone manner
Interviews will commence week commencing 11th February with an ideal start date being as soon as possible.
If you would like to express your interest please apply with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Charly Newton-Coombs on 0121 450 5030 / email@example.com.