HR Shared Services Assistant
Salary: £22000 - £24000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104417
HR Shared Services Assistant x 2
up to £24,000 per annum
Following a recent restructure and further expansion, one of our reputable Healthcare clients is now on the look out to hire two new HR Shared Services Assistants. Both these post-holders will sit as part of the centralised HR Support function servicing the HR team and wider business.
With 5000 employees in the UK and a big focus on recruitment, the HR Shared Services Assistant will be responsible for handling a variety of HR transactional processes, from verbal offer stage through to on-boarding new starters. This will include raising contracts, requesting background check / reference information and keeping the new starter up to date throughout the process.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The successful individual will need to have:
• Excellent customer service skills
• A confident and professional telephone manner
• Prior experience of working in a fast-paced environment, undertaking a high volume of HR and/or admin related tasks. This must include working to deadlines!
• Great attention to detail and strong computer literacy skills
• Interest or desire to work in HR – prior HR work experience / a HR related degree or qualification are desirable and highly favoured as part of your application
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a business at a pivotal point of growth and change that will offer progression from the start and the ability to grow as a HR professional.
To express your interest in the opportunity further please submit your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via this website, quoting ref number: 480104417