Reward Analyst FTC
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104438
9 month FTC – £35,000 to 45,000 (pro rata)
Network HR are proud to be supporting a global, private healthcare organisation who are seeking an experienced and motivated Reward Analyst to be based on site in Beaconsfield (with the option of one day per week home working).
This new role will see you join a small, yet efficient team taking on a broad and diverse Reward Analyst position working alongside the Benefits Manager and reporting into the Head of Reward & Engagement.
The post-holder will gain exposure to all reward related areas including tasks relating to Benefits, Recognition & Engagement and Systems, as well as become the first point of contact for regional leaders and Finance and Recruitment departments who are seeking advice on pay grades, salary banding, reward changes etc.
• Supporting on upcoming system implementation projects
• Educating the business & becoming a SuperUser upon the completed system implementation
• Manipulating pay related & workforce data in MS Excel to obtain statistics, highlighting key trends
• Providing analytics across numerous projects such as:
o Annual performance reviews
o Benchmarking and benefits levelling framework
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
• Prior experience of undertaking a Reward or Compensation or Benefits role
• Prior experience of manipulating data and supporting on analytics for projects such as pay reviews
• Up to date, in-depth knowledge of data cleansing and migration
• System savvy including strong Excel knowledge
• Sound and extensive understanding and familiarity with global reward systems such as ADP or Workday
Additionally, any relevant experience within associated sectors would be advantageous (i.e. retail, hospitality, logistics, healthcare, manufacturing etc.)
If you would like to submit your interest please apply with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Selina Cinar on 0121 450 5030 quoting the reference no: 480104438