Senior Talent Acquisition Manager - EMEA
Salary: £85000 - £95000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104440
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager – EMEA
£85,000 - £95,000 + bonus
Have you experienced 'best in class' Talent Acquisition and want to take ownership of your own functional area?
Network HR have been retained on a fantastic search for a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (EMEA) appointment on behalf of an international financial services client, based in central London. This appointment will own the full EMEA Talent Acquisition agenda and will be required to devise a high-touch strategy from a blank canvass that will turn the dial on how talent is identified, assessed, engaged and appointed into this firm. This is a functional leadership role that will require a demonstrable case study of Talent Acquisition troubleshooting, redefining processes and implementing a global framework. You will lead a small UK team and work as part of a global Senior Leadership Team to share best practice across regions.
This is individual will be highly visible across the business therefore the ability to build an authentic personal brand will be imperative, with expert interpersonal skills. Key stakeholders will range from SLT level through to C-Suite and there is a requirement for someone to coach, advise and educate managers and business leaders on Talent Acquisition strategy and workforce planning, therefore, you must be able to demonstrate what ‘good' looks like.
There will be a balance of operational v's strategic duties involved however we anticipate that direct sourcing delivered by this individual will be limited as you will spend time working with key stakeholders, managing and developing a team, designing and implementing a strategy and acting as the EMEA Talent Acquisition expert during what is essentially a ‘Talent Acquisition change management project'.
• Design and implement a roadmap to create a competitive advantage for EMEA by shifting talent acquisition from an operational, reactive business to a leading, business relevant practice.
• Rapidly execute strategic framework to design, develop and implement talent acquisition strategies across the EMEA businesses to attract and retain a pipeline of top talent into key talent segments, including line of business groups, priority roles, capabilities and diversity
• Network with industry contacts in talent acquisition in EMEA to understand how external forces (market conditions, social media, mobile, cloud, workforce demographics, employee referrals) will impact the talent supply and demand over time and ensure that strategic thinking is shared throughout the EMEA HR community to help build the talent mindset in business leaders
• Implement and continuously improve initiatives to deliver and manage an exceptional end to end recruitment experience for all involved stakeholders – ensuring that it reflects the overall employment brand, aligns to talent strategies, and addresses business needs
• Participate in a refresh of current state analysis of the cost, efficiency and effectiveness of all recruitment channels in EMEA and support the development of recommendations to improve productivity, realise Talent Acquisition's vision and implement future state recruitment channel strategies. Ensure delivery of the companies talent goals to promote from within and have the best talent everywhere; while driving operational excellence in each channel
• Previous experience of analysing a recruitment model, redefining processes and practises, creating a strategy / business case and then successfully implementing the changes
• Experience of working in sizable organisations (managing global relations) and hiring across the EMEA market
• Good understanding of technology, ATS and practical working that would add value to the Talent Acquisition strategy
• A robust and proven direct/operational recruitment process
• Experience in man-management/mentoring will be required
• Solutions focused mindset, naturally creative and inquisitive. Someone who can demonstrate creativity in their work.
• Stable career history matched with diverse industry knowledge
• A clear understanding of recruitment mechanics, global talent dynamics and value-add Talent Acquisition interventions
• Demonstrate turning the dial from reactive to strategical / tactical hiring
This is a fantastic opportunity working for an international financial services client that offer high end, boutique style office environments and working for an inspirational senior leader. If you have the above skills and experience then please apply quoting reference: 480104440