Temporary HR Assistant - 9 month FTC
Salary: £30000 - £32000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104470
Temporary HR Assistant - 9 month FTC (maternity cover)
up to £32,000 per annum (pro-rata)
An international, highly professional Financial Services firm, is on the lookout for a new HR Assistant, who will hold responsibility for a range of transactional HR tasks, within a team of 4, and reporting into their Senior HR Operations Manager.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN DEMONSTRATE HR EXPERIENCE WITHIN FINANCIAL OR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES. ON YOUR CV - your application will be deemed unsuitable otherwise!
With nearly 2000 employees across the UK, the HR Assistant will ensure all HR admin processes relating to the employee lifecycle are completed efficiently and successfully in line with key SLAs and KPIs (i.e. concerning new joiners, from offer stage through to their first day with the business)
* Undertake a range of recruitment administration tasks including preparing offer letters & contracts and partner paperwork
* Process all pre-employment checks, ensuring that all documentation (including verification of qualifications) is received prior to the anticipated start date and within the agreed SLAs
* Maintain pro-active communication with the Recruitment team in relation to new starters, plus update and maintain the new joiner tracker spreadsheet etc.
* Utilise the HR system on a daily basis, ensuring all new starter data is compiled & updated appropriately
* Acknowledge all leavers (employees and partners), calculating outstanding holiday balances, plus prepare leaver documentation including outstanding loans and deductions etc.
* Ensure that all end to end processes are completed accurately and within the agreed deadlines and SLAs, escalating any issues as appropriate with regards to all administrative processes (including the following):
- Changes to terms and conditions
- Extension of fixed term contracts
- Absence (sickness/ shared parental/unpaid/jury service)
- Flexible benefits including private medical
- Exam bonus letters
- Maintenance of company-wide organisation and supervision charts
* Use HR Pro and MS Excel to produce ad-hoc reports for the department as requested
* Assist with reviewing any new HR policies or procedures from an operational perspective
* Proactively suggest changes / improvements to departmental administration processes
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The successful individual will need to have:
* Prior HR experience within Financial or Professional Services (if you do not have this, your details will be unsuitable)
* Previous experience of working in a fast-paced, HR team
*Strong interpersonal management skills
*Numerate with excellent IT skills
* Ability to work accurately under pressure with excellent attention to detail
* Availability to start a new role on 1st May 2019 and then commit to a contract for 9 months
To express your interest in the opportunity further please submit your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via this website, quoting ref number: 480104470