Interim HR Business Partner (FTC)
Salary: £75000 - £90000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104474
Interim HR Business Partner – fixed term contract until Dec 2019
Salary of c. £75 – £90k plus benefits
Network HR are currently working with a global, pharmaceutical brand to source them an pragmatic and credible senior HR generalist, who will be London based, but with a European remit (as well as occasional travel to their US head office). The role will initially be offered on a fixed term contract (until the end of the year) so we are looking for candidates who have either short or no notice periods.
In order for your application to be considered you MUST also have current or prior knowledge of working within a relevant regulated industry such as Pharmaceuticals. Private Healthcare or Biotech etc. The post-holder must also be happy to undertake regular travel to the US and sites across Europe.
The post-holder will be responsible for aligning business objectives with wider HR initiatives across designated business units/client groups. They will act as a HR consultant to management on HR- related issues i.e. those focused on complex ER, Recruitment, Talent, Change and Employee Engagement etc.
• Conduct regular meetings with respective business units/client groups.
• Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate (including US based line managers).
• Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies
• Build up a close partnership with other International HRBPs, sharing best practice and offering support as appropriate and required
• Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, including conducting suitable & objective investigations
• Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity, retention and overall engagement.
• Assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
• Provide guidance and input on client group/business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning – including ongoing talent management
• Identify training needs for client groups/business units
• Participate in the evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success
• Close partnership with TA and management of the Intern and Industrial placement students.
• Support and partnership with HRBPs and local management Diversity & Wellbeing initiatives.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Degree educated with extensive HR Business partnering experience in Private Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals or BioTech industries
• WorkDay system experience is ideally required
• Ability to travel internationally
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English plus one other European language is desirable
• Proven experience in managing multiple projects/tasks in a fast paced environment
• European HR exposure is desirable
If this position is of interest, please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com, whilst quoting reference no: 480104474