Temporary HR Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104481
Temporary HR Advisor – 2 to 3 month contract
Competitive hourly rate paid via limited or umbrella company
Are you an immediately available HR professional, who can easily commute to Dudley and are happy to commit to a short term (2-3 month) contract? If so read on…
As a HR Advisor, the post-holder will provide day-to-day HR support and advice to contribute to the long-term development of the HR function including handling ER and Recruitment issues.
* Advising Managers throughout the business on best practice, employment law and HR people related policies
* Maintaining, reviewing and updating the department’s policies, procedures, manuals, folders and training documentation in line with government legislation
* Providing support to managers throughout the recruitment process, including drafting and placement of adverts, updating and maintaining jobs page & intranet, and organising & attending interviews as required.
* Managing new starter processes, from drafting offer letters and contracts of employment, through to inductions, payroll notification and database updates
* Guiding managers and employees through investigation, disciplinary, and grievance procedures, checking and reviewing that the necessary actions have been taken, and completing the relevant paperwork etc.
* Updating HR logs with all enquiries received/advice given/issues raised to HR and chasing them for closure
* Notetaking for company managers in any formal employee meeting
* Mentoring of a HR apprentice
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Availability to interview and then start a new role a.s.a.p. (i.e. early May)
* Prior experience working as a HR generalist
* Ability to tackle multiple deadlines and handle high volumes of HR work
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Experience of working in fast-paced environments
If you have experience of the above please call Daisy on 0121 450 5030 quoting ref: 480104462 or apply via this website.