Salary: £55000 - £62000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104484
Up to £62,000 + Benefits
Are you currently on the look-out for a new Reward Manager opportunity? Can you easily commute to London? Do you have previous experience of implementing a new Reward Strategy?
If so, one of our leading social housing clients in London is seeking a new Reward Manager on an operational basis – please read on if you feel you would be a good match for this fantastic opportunity.
To design and deliver the reward strategy for the organisation. This includes setting and delivering the operational requirements, benchmarking the market position, running the salary and bonus review processes, managing and developing their wider benefits offering and also developing the non-financial aspects of reward and recognition. This role has a key part to play in helping them to deliver the people strategy which will be supported by the transformation of how they operate in the People team.
• Provide support and challenge to the People function on reward matters including restructures, performance management, reward and wellbeing.
• Provide support, guidance and market insight to the CEO, Executive Director of People and other executive team members with regard to the recruitment of senior employees.
• Act as a subject matter expert and specialist as required for the remuneration committee.
• Provide benchmarking information and specialist advice as required.
• Manage, maintain and develop (as necessary) pay and reward policy to support the business strategy.
• Manage and maintain pay & grading frameworks and the job evaluation process to ensure that roles across the organisation are sized and priced consistently in line with the reward strategy.
• Lead on the further development of the wellbeing strategy for the business, providing a scheme which enhances the working lives of employees and supports the organisation's business strategy.
• Manage and promote the pension offering for the business which includes regulatory compliance on auto enrolment. Facilitate pensions education sessions for all sections of the employee population to encourage prudent long term saving.
• Manage and further develop the non-cash (benefits) offering for business employees ensuring it is compelling and compliant.
• Provide up to date information and guidance on taxation, market trends, government legislation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• World at Work Global Remuneration Professional accreditation holder
• Considerable Reward Management experience
• Extensive job evaluation and bench marking experience
• Strong confident project management skills (Prince2 or Agile or equivalent)
• Knowledge of the modern reward market and total reward packages
• Experience of advising and influencing Remuneration Committee
• Confident people management skills
• Strong report writing ability
The ideal candidate will have experience of leading a Reward project, this will include design and delivery. Travel will be frequent to sites across the UK.
If this is something of interest then please do apply by sending your cv to Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 450 5030.