Interim Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Salary: c. $80,000 per annum (pro-rata) or equivalent day rate
Location: New York
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104502
Interim Talent Acquisition Business Partner – 6 month FTC
New York – Central Manhattan
Salary of c. $80,000 per annum (pro-rata) or equivalent day rate
My client, an innovative yet professional research provider, with an impressive client base within the Financial Services market, is looking to expand its Talent Acquisition function from their US office in New York. There is currently an interim need for a forward-thinking Recruitment professional to come on board for an initial 6 month contract, who will devise & implement a true Business Partnering model into the organisation to tackle all resourcing processes moving forward.
The successful postholder will report into the Talent VP for USA, and will liaise regularly with senior stakeholders and the HR teams in London and Shanghai.
The post-holder will be used to managing recruitment campaigns within specialisms such as Sales, IT, Research & Analytics, alongside prior knowledge of consultative & financial campaigns.
Stakeholder management will be key, building up strong working relationships with hiring managers / business unit managers intentionally, introducing them to, and advising them on, the new BP model (i.e. move them away from using a standard workflow model, to a more proactive, forecasted approach to finding & appointing talent). They will need to ‘push back’ and ‘fight their corner’ occasionally too, so no wall-flowers please!
Thinking outside the box will also be important i.e. finding new, innovative ways of finding the right talent and building their workforce during substantial periods of growth
The post-holder will also contribute and deliver on the current company-wide talent sourcing plan, ensuring headcount targets are met
Conducting extensive headhunt searches within a very competitive, technical market space (FYI: there is key growth anticipated in sales / research /corporate functions) will also be a regular BAU task
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Excellent internal recruitment or talent acquisition experience, within a corporate/professional services environment
• Exposure to working in IT, Tech or Research industries will also be advantageous, alongside prior knowledge of recruiting for Sales professionals
• Customer service centric attitude to work, with an outcome focused approach to recruitment
• Prior experience of recruiting for vacancies on a global basis, ideally mid to senior level
• Gravitas & credibility, so as to engage, and build up relationships with, an eclectic mix of stakeholders on a global basis
• Flexible approach and an innovative ‘think outside the box’ mentality
If this position is of interest, please apply via this website or call 0121 450 5030 whilst quoting ref: 480104502
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.