Senior ER Manager
Salary: £100000 - £110000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104505
Senior Employee Relations Manager,
£110,000 + Variance
Are you a specialist in Employee Relations and what to take ownership of a functional area?
Network HR have been instructed on a search for a Senior ER Manager to head up Employee Relations (EMEA) for an excellent Financial Services client based in London. The ideal candidate will have ex. Practice experience with a commercial and practical approach to complex case management. This appointment will play an integral part in the global HR leadership team and will take a lead on coaching and advising business directors on effective intervention & remediation for complex cases.
This individual will be highly visible across the business therefore the ability to build an authentic personal brand will be imperative, with expert interpersonal skills. The main requirement is for someone to coach, advise and educate managers and business leaders on effective management of employee relations and the legalities therefore, you must be able to demonstrate what ‘good' looks like.
• Development and delivery of a robust ER strategy aligned to business priorities;
• Promotion of a progressive culture through the management of complex ER cases;
• Provide problem resolution/support to HR Business Partners, HR leadership team and business leaders for all complex ER matters;
• Ensure that the relationship between the business and its employees is managed appropriately, identifying key risks to the business and to the HR leadership team;
• Manage the internal processes for disciplinary matters and formal complaints by employees; preparing, reviewing case related documentation and reporting any recommendations and conclusions;
• Develop HR capability to understand and apply employment law, policies and practices. Ensure consistency and manage risks through ongoing support and appropriate training;
• Support policy development in line with best practice, legal requirements and in support of strategic objectives;
• Effectively manage key internal stakeholders particularly the interaction with
Compliance and Legal functions to ensure that functional boundaries are acknowledged and adhered;
• Provide HR global leadership team with regular updates and oversee the production of statistical reporting;
• Work with Legal in the preparation of case outcomes and hand over at appropriate point.
• Qualified employment lawyer
• You will have significant hands-on experience of dealing with ER matters such as misconduct, employee grievances, employee sickness/health & well being, performance management, employment disputes, preferably in a Financial Services environment
• You will have experience in dealing with business restructuring such as head count reduction, TUPE, office moves, etc.
• Understanding ideas and sharing a viewpoint on the markets and economy,
• Ability to collaborate with stakeholders outside of the immediate department,
• Previous work essential in the financial markets preferable, but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity working for an international financial services client that offer high end, boutique style office environments and working for an inspirational senior leader. If you have the above skills and experience then please do forward your CV to Charlie.email@example.com quoting reference: 480104505