Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104516
c. £30,000 – 35,000 per annum
My client, a well-respected not for profit, membership association, is keen to secure an experienced HR Systems Officer on a permanent basis, who will utilise & maintain their HRIS (CoreHR), alongside their payroll system & LMS, on a daily basis.
The main responsibilities of the role will cover:
* Investigation and resolution of user issues
* Delivery and production of user guidance
* Creation & production of regular reports
* System development / regular system maintenance
The successful post-holder will report into HRIS Programme Manager and support a workforce of c. 800 from their central London head office.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Candidates must be able to demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of HR and Payroll systems
* Prior experience of implementation & maintenance of HR systems is a MUST
* Strong report writing skillset
* Experience of working effectively with vendors, clients, users etc., relating to HRIS processes
* Excellent problem solving & process improvement skills
* Demonstrable ability to translate technical language into instructions that can be easily understood by non-technical managers and colleagues
* Strong project-management skills alongside an analytical mindset i.e. handling GDPR compliance projects etc.
* Working knowledge of legislation, regulations and procedures that impact the HRIS systems remit.
If this position is of interest, please apply via this website or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst quoting ref: 480104516