Interim HR Business Partner - 12 Month FTC
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104519
Interim HR Business Partner - 12 month FTC
£60,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Network HR are currently partnering with a leading, global Brokerage, as they complete a period of cultural and structural transformation, in relation to sourcing them two new HR Business Partners, who will partner with back office functions such as IT, FM & Operations (we have a permanent advert out also!)
This opportunity is being offered on a 12 month FTC basis – therefore we will welcome applications who are either available at short notice or immediately!
The successful HR Business Partner will act in an operational fashion (with a touch of strategy!), working closely with Senior HR Business Partners to support various back office functions, having a clear progression path to take on a specific client group and increase strategic responsibility once fully inducted.
Operating in conjunction with the centres of excellence, the HR Business Partner will work in a generalist fashion across the entire employee life cycle. Due to the ongoing transformation across the business there is a heavy focus on projects, including those focused on:
• Talent & succession management post-merger / in light of cultural change work
• Staff consultations within offices outside of London including redeployments and relocations
• Staff engagement surveys - roll out of results and action points
These projects will have to be tackled alongside BAU generalist work such as managing ER casework and policy revision etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Prior knowledge of the Financial Services sector would be beneficial – but ultimately the post-holder needs to have extensive exposure of working within corporate / white collar environments i.e. Financial Services, Professional Services, Technology etc.
• Extensive exposure to working through periods of change & transformation (post-merger would be beneficial) is ESSENTIAL
• Ideally the post-holders will have gained exposure to working for medium sized business i.e. a similar size to my client
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• A strong, stable CV i.e. serial contractors or interim professionals will not be suitable
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or are keen to express your interest please email your latest CV to email@example.com, quoting ref no: 480104519 or apply via this website.