Compensation and Benefits Analyst
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104520
Compensation & Benefits Specialist
£50,000 + benefits + bonus
Our client a respected Insurance company based in Central London, seeking an experienced Compensation and Benefits Specialist to join the Human Resources team. Reporting directly to the Compensations and Benefits Director you will be a crucial part of a HR team which has overall responsibility for all HR matters for over 700 employees across our regional offices in the UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Singapore and Canada. They are keen to progress quickly and interested in meeting people asap.
The role will join the wider HR team of 10+ people, undertaking a wide variety of Comp & Bens tasks for a business of circa 700 employees in the UK – the role has no reports and the post-holder will work autonomously. The organisation has embarked on a big change initiative, HR are leading a companywide harmonisation project to improve the overall standard of the service they provide to the business. It is a perfect opportunity for any candidates looking to grow with a HR department and an organisation, be involved in change projects as part of a wider HR department and gain valuable experience in a well-established Financial Services business.
Key tasks for the role will include:
• You will act as initial contact for managers and staff for queries and advice on Benefit policy and practice.
• Conduct an audit on all compensation and cash incentive plan data held in the HR System (Workday), highlight differences and investigate these.
• Perform analysis for base and variable compensation, job evaluation and other related activities
• Support the Compensation and Benefits Director with the annual salary and bonus process
• Support the HR Business Partners with annual reviews and processes
• Documents new procedures and business process workflow as it relates to compensation.
• Supports the Compensation and Benefits Director in researching compensation issues and trends for the businesses they support, to ensure consistent application of corporate compensation policies and compliance with local employment laws and regulations.
• Provides advice and guidance to HR colleagues and other internal or external clients on UK and International benefit issues and trends, ensuring consistent plan administration and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Oversees the implementation of designated UK and International benefit plans and coordination with other internal and external partners. May provide applicable training and support to end-users.
• Develops report queries and creates customized reports for decision-making using HR and other business applications.
• Ownership of UK Benefits mailbox, responding to all queries and escalating to the Compensation and Benefits Director where necessary
• Work with the legal department regarding supplier contract changes
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Proven compensation and benefits experience within a commercial organisation
• Strong HIS analytics experience
• Basic technical knowledge of compensation theory, practices and applicable laws.
• Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
• Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work independently and effectively interact with internal and external business partners.
• Good analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to exercise independent judgement and work effectively under pressure.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other business-related software
• Appropriate knowledge of all relevant regulatory and legal requirements applicable to the position
If you have experience of the above and are interested in applying for the role please attach a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst quoting ref: 480104520.