Growth and Learning Coordinator
Salary: £35000 - £38000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104546
Learning & Development Coordinator
£35-38,000 + Bonus and additional benefits
Network HR has been retained by a global (re)insurer to appoint an experienced Learning & Development coordinator for their newly established team.
As the successful L&D Coordinator you will liaise directly with both internal and external teams such as HR, Recruitment and third party Master Vendors. You will be the first point of contact for the division so experience of operating with a varied audience is advantageous. You will have experience of working in a fast paced corporate role and thrive in a challenging and demanding environment. Your main coordination duties will include:
• Learning administration- manual process via LMS
• Arranging Training/events for the business
• Managing all training queries for the business
• End to end management of the learning calendar
• Management information- helping to cleanse the data ready for a new system implementation in 2020
• Budget management-understand and navigate financial and expense management policies.
• Vendor management- ensuring services are contacted and provided in alignment with agreed SLA's.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, engaging and passionate around world class customer service. Ideally you will have experience of managing data, supporting webinars and have third party management experience.
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply or contact Charlie Garside at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or Charlie.email@example.com