Learning Business Partner
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104548
Learning Business Partner
Salary of c. £55,000 to £60,000 per annum plus bonus & benefits
Network HR are delighted to be working alongside a highly reputable and well regarded Insurance business who, due to constant evolution, is now seeking an experienced Learning professional for a brand new role.
The post-holder will become the business's subject matter expert when it comes to learning and development and will be responsible for designing and becoming the ‘training manager' for a range of programmes such as Leadership development, the apprenticeship levy amongst many more. You will work closely with the Digital and Talent team to ensure business strategy is in alignment. Other responsibilities will include:
• Design and delivery of all Global Curriculum Offerings and content in alignment with the Growth & Learning Strategy, and Job Family and Career Frameworks.
• Design and delivery of all Digital Learning Platforms and content in alignment with the Growth & Learning Strategy, and Job Family and Career Frameworks
• Design and delivery of bespoke business programmes, including oversight of apprenticeships
• Senior Learning Consultant support to Head of Wellbeing & Engagement, HR Partners, Line Managers and Employees, including design, development, facilitation and implements team effectiveness programmes
• Deliver L&D priorities aligned to the People Growth & Learning Strategy
• Develop and implement the Leadership Development Framework across the business
• Align and curate content to support the Career & Job Family Framework, that support the global Competency Framework aligned to organisation's purpose and strategic business priorities
• Design and facilitation of team interventions, webinars, and presentations
• Assisting with leadership assessments, providing individual and group coaching
• Design, delivery and ROI impact for all training and development programmes delivered by the Growth & Learning Specialist Services team
• Budget management for all training and development programmes delivered by Growth & Learning Specialist Services team initiative
• Deliver effective Learning & Development Communication Plan to ensure regular cadence of communication so that offerings are accessible and visible. Drive adoption of L&D initiatives across organisation.
• Effectively communicate and implement L&D policies
• Consult and advise business managers, employees and HR partners to diagnose and develop solutions
• Proactively stay up to date with latest thinking, methods and approaches to adult learning that support a diverse and multi-generational workforce.
• Support the design and development of training interventions that support Culture, D&I, Wellness and Engagement programmes in partnership with the Engagement & Wellness Specialist Service team.
• Vendor management - contract negotiation, preparation and execution, ensuring all providers are working within terms. Invoice management in close collaboration with the Colleague Experience Team.
• SME for Workday LMS implementation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Delivery of learning & development programmes and policies aligned to business outcomes and HR priorities
• Influence in international matrixed environment
• Diagnostic and consulting expertise to identify and develop solutions
• Strong relationship management and partnering with HR Partners, and across other HR specialist service functions
• Managing external providers engaged to deliver programmes of work
• Leveraging data to deliver insights
• Delivering operational and costs efficiencies
If this role is of interest please don't hesitate to email your interest across to Charlie Garside on firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply following this link, quoting ref: 480104548