Salary: £28000 - £29000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104552
Internal Verifier (Health and Social Care)
C. £28,000 per annum, plus company car
Home based with extensive travel to sites across Glasgow and Edinburgh patches
Network HR are currently assisting one of the UK's largest not-for-profit care organisations in their search for a Health & Social Care Internal Verifier, that will be covering the post across Scotland (the role will involve travel 4 days per week, with one day at home).
My client is looking for a fully qualified Assessor or/and Internal Verifier within the Health & Social Care sector, who will provide support across 9 care homes, in relation to both qualification assessment and in developing the skills, knowledge and overall confidence of learners currently working in care.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU MUST HAVE PRIOR HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE EXPERIENCE AND HAVE A FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE – if you do not demonstrate this on your CV, your application will not be suitable.
• Assessment of qualifications for all learners on Health and Social Care (levels 2 up to 5)
• Maintain precise records of progress and provide reports as required
• Support the development of participating individuals by providing them guidance and assistance with their caseloads/studying for the specific qualifications as well as coaching and mentoring them.
• Ensuring full compliance with regulatory awarding bodies for the qualifications as well as being compliant with the company's standard policies and procedures.
• Assist with the coordination, communication and maintenance of relationships with internal and external customers
The Ideal candidate:
• Assessor Qualification or Verifiers Qualification is essential
• SVQ4 or equivalent in relevant discipline
• Recent experience of undertaking a similar role
• A strong understanding of Health and Social Care
• Ability to work on your own initiative and independently
• Great communication and customer service skills
• Knowledge/experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and One File
• Experience in coaching and mentoring is desirable
• A full UK driving licence is essential
If you feel you fit the above criteria please apply today, alternatively for more information on this role, please contact Charlotte Steventon on 0121 272 8260, or email firstname.lastname@example.org referencing no: 480104552