Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104553
Circa £55,000 - £60,000 per annum plus discretionary bonus
My client, a global management consultancy firm, are looking for a Senior HR professional to come in to support their HR Director, in a brand new role. This is a permanent appointment and the postholder will have line management responsibility for one (HR Administrator), working across an international workforce of c. 300.
Joining a global HR function of 5 (UK and US based), the post-holder will focus heavily on all HR processes for the UK side of the business, from on-boarding, payroll & admin procedures through to talent, change management and employee engagement work.
The ideal postholder will be a strong ‘all-rounder' in HR, with managerial experience, and will need to hail from a highly corporate, professional services environment i.e. another management consultancy, legal or accountancy firm etc.
* Overall accountability for all generalist activity for the consultancy, from HR admin to project work
* Line management of one HR Administrator, acting as a true mentor to his employee
* Acting as a HRBP, advising & coaching Head of departments within the UK office
* Involvement with global projects, supporting the HR Director
* Working on talent management & development initiatives i.e. creating performance management frameworks, looking at succession plans etc.
* Rolling out employee engagement surveys & actioning results
* Assisting with any HR processes off the back of company change & growth plans
* Improve company-wide communication strategies including company intranet pages
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Candidates MUST be able to showcase extensive experience of working within professional services on their CV – if you do not have this, your application will be unsuccessful
* Ideally a background working for both small and large organisations i.e. knows what good HR looks like and then how to ‘translate' this into a smaller enterprise!
* HR project management experience
* Line management experience
* Hands-on attitude, with excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
If this position is of interest, please email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com, whilst quoting reference no: 480104553 or apply via this website