Interim HR Administrator
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Interim
Job Ref: 480104555
Interim HR Administrator / Project Support
Up to £45,000 pro rata
NetworkHR are delighted to be supporting a large Financial Services provider with the appointment of an Interim HR Administrator. The role of HR Administrator will see you report into the Senior HRBP and support the HRBP Advisory Team and Head of HR.
This is a great opportunity for a senior HR Administrator / Assistant who is eager to support a growing HR function working closely with HRBP's and Specialist teams by providing administrative assistance.
• Managing the employee lifecycle which, will include all data management
• Assisting with the recruitment process and onboarding i.e. new joiner packs, probation reviews, preparing letters etc.
• Providing administrative assistance to deliver with ER cases
• Support on ad-hoc HR projects
• Complete administrative tasks in association with learning and development initiatives
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Professional intelligence
• A willingness to go above and beyond and determination to gain exposure and develop
• Impeccable organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
• Data and systems savvy, professionally curious and hold a genuine interest in the intricacies of HR
• Prior experience within a fast paced, financial or professional services environment
• Highly resilient and ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment
If this role is of interest please don't hesitate to email your interest across to Selina.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply following this link.