Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104570
Salary: £25- 30k base
Our client is a leading international Professional Services firm looking for a HR Assistant to join the Human Resources Team. Made up of five dedicated teams including learning and development, administration, generalist business partners and recruitment and reward the HR department are a respected and integral part of the firm driving the business forward on key people projects.
Reporting to the HR Operations Manager, the HR Assistant will provide administrative support to the HR Generalist and wider HR teams taking key accountability for all administration involved from the end to end employee lifecycle.
This role offer an opportunity to join a prestigious organisation and join a progressive HR department where you can start with the foundations of HR. you will be involved in the administration of all parts of the employee lifecycle and supporting the wider HR team to provide the necessary data to carry our processes in the annual HR cycle.
• Prepare offer letters and contracts and partner paperwork.
• Collate packs for employment and partner offers and ensure there is always an up to date supply.
• Process all pre- employment checks via the Vero system following up where necessary to ensure that all documentation (including verification of qualifications) is received prior to the anticipated stare date and within the agreed SLA's.
• Provide regular updates to the recruitment team regarding the status of new joiner paperwork and escalating any issues. Maintain pro-active communication ensuring any gaps are queried with the recruitment team, problems are identified and raised as early as practical.
• Ensure new joiners are advised in a timely manner of their start date and the documentation required on the first day by letter or email.
• Update and maintain the new joiner tracker spreadsheet.
• Transfer applicant details to new employee details on HR Pro.
• Conduct the first day meetings for all London based joiners.
• Take full responsibility for ensuring new joiner files are completed and all relevant paperwork is chased and on file.
• Ensure new files are incorporated in the filing system.
• Arrange follow up meetings for all new starters, 3 months after joining.
• Acknowledge all leavers (employees and partners), calculating outstanding holiday balances.
• Prepare leaver documentation including outstanding loans and deductions.
• Update the relevant Payroll Spreadsheet to meet the monthly Payroll deadlines.
As well as recruitment and leaver administration you will have responsibly for all general HR admin, report production, the up keep of HR records, assisting with salary reviews and more.
Experience and Skills:
• Must have at least 3 years' experience in a HR Department Ideally Financial Services.
• Must have previous experience of working in a fast-paced team.
• Strong interpersonal management skills
• Numerate with excellent IT skills
• Ability to work accurately under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Previous experience in a similar HR role or shared services environment would be desirable
To express your interest in this opportunity please do not delay in applying with an up to date CV. To discuss the role in more detail call Jyoti Patel at Network HR on 0121 450 5030.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.