Recruitment Business Partner (Healthcare)
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104586
Recruitment Business Partner - Healthcare sector
£50,000 to £60,000 per annum
As an experienced Recruitment professional, do you have either recent exposure to working in the healthcare / medical / pharmaceutical environment, or if not, a highly corporate, professional services business? If so, you might be a great fit for the below opportunity...
Working for an international healthcare organisation, the post-holder will be based across 2 sites in Central London (close proximity), partnering with key senior clinical stakeholders, to forecast, advise and offer recruitment solutions for c. 1400 staff.
The post-holder will be responsible for developing, engaging and delivering the Resourcing and Talent plan for the designated facilities, alongside workforce planning & implementing a tailored recruitment strategy.
* Utilising workforce information, the post-holder will work with the Chief HR Officer to understand current and future workforce needs and develop and execute a resourcing strategy (internal & external) which meets those needs
* Build collaborative relationships with the SMT and key stakeholders to understand the requirements for all assigned vacancies and business growth
* Create robust recruitment plans for the business areas and critical roles e.g. nursing, doctors and SMT. Taking the lead on all SMT recruitment, including attendance at interviews as agreed locally.
* Ensure candidate attraction plans for all assigned vacancies deliver a candidate pipeline which meets the needs of the facilities
* Provide and present regular recruitment metrics and management information
* Demonstrate acute awareness of the labour market and the potential impact on turnover and change recruitment plans accordingly
* Act as an ambassador for the Talent Acquisition and On-boarding function, supporting the delivery of the Talent & Resourcing strategy whilst acting as the subject matter expert across both sites
* Deliver Hiring Manager and Selection Skills training sessions to hiring managers on recruitment best practice
* Play an active part in succession planning and talent mapping alongside implementing a talent framework that assesses internal talent
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Strong recruitment business partnering experience, with current or previous exposure to working in healthcare or a similar corporate industry
* Polished persona, with the ability to build up strong stakeholder relationships
* Flexible attitude and the ability to pick up multiple challenging campaigns
* Prior experience of adapting a wider Talent Acquisition strategy and aligning this to particular business goals and objectives
* Workforce planning expertise within healthcare or another fast-paced, corporate environment
If you have experience of the above please email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org