Interim ER Advisor
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104607
Interim ER Advisor- 4 month FTC
Birmingham City Centre
£40-45,000 plus additional benefits
Are you an experienced ER Advisor who is immediately available? Do you enjoy a role where you can really make a difference in an organisation? If you answered yes then I would welcome the opportunity to discuss further.
I am recruiting an ER Advisor on a 4 month FTC to support a high volume of case work for a large service provider in Birmingham City Centre. This role will provide professional advice to managers across the UK and Northern Ireland. You will operate across the following areas; performance management, disciplinary, grievance, absence management, investigations and flexible working. You will be heavily involved with Unions whilst the business makes a number of changes so experience of this is essential. The role is based in Birmingham city centre.
Ideal Key Skills/ Experience
• Solid HR background within an operational HR role an advantage, but experience within a similar ER type role or extensive ER experience is essential
• Ability to assess risks and make fair decisions that meet the needs of the business
• Successful experience of coaching, advising and influencing managers at all levels and at all stages of informal / formal HR processes
• CIPD qualified
• Excellent planning and organisational abilities with the capability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly
• Effective in building relationships with managers and stakeholders at all levels
Experience of operating with Unions outside of casework.
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply or contact Charlie Garside at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org