Internal Communications Consultant - 12 mftc
Salary: £50000 - £53000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104608
Internal Communications Consultant
London – Central
12 month FTC
Salary of c. £53,000 pro rata
NetworkHR are delighted to be working alongside a highly reputable and well regarded (re)insurer who, due to a MAT leave is now seeking an experienced Internal Communications Consultant to join them on site in Central London for a 12 month FTC.
The role of Internal Communications Consultant will see you work across the wider business liaising with a variety of employees from Exec / Snr Management level to peers whilst, managing the communications calendar and planning.
Joining a team of c.3 specialists within Internal Communications, Engagement and Wellbeing the successful post holder will have the opportunity to add a real impact through delivering transformation comms for an organisation going through business change – this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced change communications consultant to support the definition of what good likes for a large, well-established organisation.
• Offer advice and guidance to the business on how to effectively provide engaging communication
• Support on communication campaigns through planning and coordination
• Liaise frequently with key stakeholders and suppliers
• Prioritise own workload and agree a schedule to endure high quality completion on all activities
• Execute internal communication activity through written, printed, digital and events
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Strong Internal Comms experience within a change capacity
• Ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity, change and tight deadlines
• Demonstrate prior experience of planning, managing and delivering projects
• Ability to influence and challenge when necessary
• Skilled in digital channels such as; SharePoint 365 and other comms channels
If this role is of interest please don't hesitate to email your interest across to Selina.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply following this link.