Recruitment Analyst (6 month FTC)
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104612
Recruitment Administrator (6 month FTC)
Location: London (City)
Salary: £30k – 35k Base + Benefits + Bonus
Start date: ASAP
Our client is a leading Global Management Consultancy looking for a Recruitment Analyst to join a highly experienced Recruitment and HR team in the London (City) office.
Working in a fast paced environment with projects across numerous clients in London they are looking for a Recruitment Analyst to take ownership of the Contracts desk in the business. With a strong pipeline of projects, you would be required to manage a high volume of contracts liaising with the wider recruitment team, agencies, senior leaders in the business and the consultancies top tier clients. As well as the contracts desk, you will play a part in helping with the organisations Graduate programme.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to develop and build on their recruitment experience and grow within the team.
• Owning the end-to-end contract administration piece – this will cover extensions, new hires and terminations.
• Driving the onboarding process – this will cover everything from contract creation through to ensuring background checks are complete and verified.
• Being the ‘go to' person internally for contract recruitment queries – this will involve assisting and working alongside various senior stakeholders on a day-to-day basis.
• Owning recruitment supplier relationships – you will be the point of contact for third party suppliers into the firm
• Setting up and scheduling interviews for candidates in the recruitment process.
• Producing various pieces of MI reporting for the team and wider business.
• Performing ad-hoc audits of existing contractors.
• Assisting on additional ad-hoc projects within the wider Recruitment & HR functions.
• Promoting the firm as employer of choice.
• Fitting that description, you will also need to be supremely personally motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
• Experience working in a (Recruitment/HR) administration role.
• Experience managing administration during the on boarding process.
• Strong oral, written and email communication.
• Comfortable working with a variety of demanding internal and external stakeholders.
• An aptitude for problem solving and independent thinking.
• Able to work to multiple deadlines and multi-task.
• Able to prioritise and manage time effectively.
• Candidate focused.
• Efficient in the MS Office suite - Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Previous experience using a ATS (applicant tracking system) and/or HR system would be useful but not essential.
If you are interested in a career in Recruitment and HR, this is a fantastic opportunity for any candidate starting out in their HR career.
To express your interest in this fantastic opportunity please do not delay in applying with an up to date CV.
To discuss the role in more detail call Jyoti Patel at Network HR on 0121 450 5030.