Recruitment Manager - Graduate / Trainees
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104615
Recruitment Manager – Graduates / Trainees
Salary: £55,000 to £60,000 per annum plus benefits
A leading London based Professional Services firm is looking for a seasoned Recruitment Manager, to head up their Internal Resourcing function looking after the Trainee / Graduate Hires.
Reporting to the Head of Recruitment, you will lead a team and develop the internal recruitment function, ensuring that the business is attracting and retaining the best talent out in the market. The post-holder will oversee the ‘candidate journey', delivering the end to end recruitment process for all trainees across the business. As will be lead and manage a team on the recruitment and broader HR projects.
• Review and update the trainee selection process, including all necessary tools and collateral.
• Creation of the new trainee careers section on the website
• Developing the trainee onboarding and induction programme/ process.
• Advising on D&I, working with the L&D and HR Generalists to develop the trainee employee group
• Coordinating and managing all advertising and relationships with universities, 3rd party suppliers, schools etc.
• Managing/ Overseeing the selection process and interview with the team
• Budget responsibly for all trainee recruitment
• Working with the wider Hr team to manage offers, onboarding and ensure it is a smooth / efficient process.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Education and Qualifications:
• Degree educated.
• Relevant HR and/or recruitment qualification(s) desirable but not essential.
• Demonstrable experience of trainee recruitment ideally gained within the professional or financial services sector.
• Strong understanding of trainee recruitment attraction and selection methodology, with experience of evaluating and developing both.
• Demonstrable process and project management experience.
If this position is of interest, please apply via this website or email a copy of your current CV to Jyoti.firstname.lastname@example.org whilst quoting ref: 905521