HR Team Supervisor
Salary: £23000 per annum
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104649
HR Team Supervisor
£23,000 plus benefits
Are you an experienced HR team supervisor, who can easily commute to Longbenton in Newcastle? If you answered yes then I want to speak to you.
I am working with a national, market leading Construction business based in the North East who are looking to appoint an experienced HR team supervisor to manage a small team of 4-6 people. You will need to have previous payroll exposure to understand tax codes, statuary legislation, tax codes, Ni, maternity, sickness.
The purpose of this role is:
• To ensure accurate and timely delivery of all services against defined agreed service measures
• To provide day to day support and workload prioritisation to team members
• Regular and effective management of team, including 121s.
• Support HR Operational Leadership strategic goals and objectives
• Enable continuous improvement of all HR Operational activities and processes
Your main key responsibilities will be:
• Support effective working of CST/ HR / Payroll Operational teams - to ensure consistent seamless delivery of end to end lifecycle process.
• Ensure effective quality checks are carried out against calls and any in scope HR/Payroll transactional processes – and all findings are acted upon.
• Build an effective team who work collaboratively to ensure seamless transactional service delivery
• Manage team workload and ensure effective resolution is carried out every time within Service Level Agreements
• Be first point of contact for relevant service line escalations; investigating and resolving in line with escalations process
• Conduct effective and regular 121's, PDRs and Career Conversations
• Ensure compliance, control and governance at all times
• Provide data and reports as and when requested
• Drive and embed continuous improvement and documented processes and controls
• Develop and coach Customer Support team members – improving departmental knowledge and expertise and enabling succession planning
• Produce monthly performance statistics for review with key stakeholders, including HR & Payroll Leadership team.
The successful HR team supervisor will have operated as a Supervisor in a call centre environment or similar. You will be able to manage set SLA's, team members and pick up HR systems quickly. The ideal candidate will be organised, proactive and driven by successful results. If you would like to apply for this role then please follow the link or send an updated cv to Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org.