HR Team Manager
Salary: £27500 per annum
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104650
HR Team Manager
£27, 500 plus benefits
Are you an experienced HR team manager, who can easily commute to Longbenton in Newcastle? If you answered yes then I want to speak to you.
I am working with a national, market leading Construction business based in the North East who are looking to appoint an experienced HR team manager. The purpose of this role is:
• To ensure accurate and timely delivery of all service against defined agreed service measures
• To provide day to day support and workload prioritisation to team members
• Regular and effective management of the team
• Support HR Operational Leadership strategic goals and objectives
• Enable continuous improvement of all HR Operational activities and processes
Your main key responsibilities will be:
• Drive effective working of HR / Payroll Operational teams - to ensure consistent seamless deliver of end to end lifecycle process.
• Ensure effective control points and quality checks are carried out against defined HR transactional processes – and all findings are acted upon.
• Build an effective team who work collaboratively to ensure seamless transactional service delivery
• Manage team Service Requests and ensure effective resolution is carried out every time within Service Level Agreements
• Be first point of contact for relevant service line escalations; investigating and resolving in line with escalations process
• Effective people management; including performance and absence management as well as investigations of any conduct issues.
• Conducting PDRs and Career Conversations
• Communicate regularly with stakeholders to support partnership working
• Ensure accurate and timely delivery of all transactional services
• Ensure compliance, control and governance at all times
• Provide data and reports as and when requested
• Drive and embed continuous improvement and documented processes and controls
• Develop and coach HR transactional team members – improving departmental knowledge and expertise and enabling succession planning
• Produce monthly performance statistics for review with Service Delivery Manager
The successful HR team manager will have a solid background in a similar role. You will be able to manage set SLA's, team members and pick up HR systems quickly. The ideal candidate will be organised, proactive and driven by successful results. If you would like to apply for this role then please follow the link or send an updated cv to Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org.