Salary: £19000 per annum
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104651
Circa £19,000 per annum
A large service provider is keen to secure the talents of two experienced Payroll Administrators – both roles are full time and will be offered on a permanent basis.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED, THE SUCCESSFUL POSTHOLDERS MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OF MANAGING LARGE SCALE PAYROLL RUNS.
Working alongside a team of c.100 who sit within HR and Payroll, the successful applicant will be responsible for running end to end payroll on a large scale, ideally using Oracle R12.
Additional responsibilities include;
• Dealing with all payroll queries and transactions in a timely manner
• Process payroll on a weekly and monthly basis
• Ensure the delivery of applicable HRSS scope of service against defined service measures
• Update all HRIS and staff personnel files in a timely and effective manner
Experience needed includes;
• Strong administrator – ideally within a shared service centre
• Excellent knowledge of HR, payroll and working rule agreements processes
• Skilled communicator both verbal and written
If you have experience of the above please call Selina Cinar at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org