Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104662
Trainer (Learning and Development Advisor)
c. £40,000 per annum
A newly merged, not for profit organisation are keen to secure a new learning and development / training professional, for a delivery role based at their central London office.
To develop, design, create and deliver the company's core internal training modules including new starter inductions & all mandatory training.
* Liaise with subject matter experts across the business to create content and design engaging classroom based training modules and facilitate away days
* Coordinate and undertake inductions for new starters, ensuring course content is developed and reviewed as required, utilising employee feedback etc.
* Deliver a variety of mandatory training courses, working closely with the rest of the HR department and senior operational managers to assess employee needs and skill gaps etc.
* Prepare and develop a range of resources to support learning, including blended learning
* Monitor, evaluate and review the quality and effectiveness of said courses, including collation of delegate feedback
* Continuously evaluate all training delivered, so that training sessions are improved regularly
* Accountability for completing all training related administration, including creating & updating training manuals and handouts
* Liaise with external training providers where necessary
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* A successful track record of delivering training initiatives including inductions
* Excellent skillset of creating engaging training material
* Strong presentation & communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills
If you have experience of the above please email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst quoting ref: 480104662, or apply via this website.