Senior HR Business Partner
Salary: £55000 - £62000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104664
Senior HR Business Partner
Merseyside base, with travel across Southern England
Up to £55,000 per annum plus car allowance of c. £7,000. Competitive benefits package available.
Network HR have been retained by one of the UK's leading service providers to support with the hire of a Senior Business Partner, who will work closely with one of their key MDs to define, implement and drive the People Agenda across the Southern regions for the brand (this relationship is very important i.e. the post-holder MUST have excellent stakeholder management skills).
The successful post-holder will ultimately share HR best practice, including ideas around resolving complex ER casework support, and offer high-level support to the HR Director, in relation to the planning and execution of the brand's People Agenda across their southern regions. The role will be a 50 / 50 split between operation and strategic tasks, ensuring a proactive approach in identifying and resolving HR issues before they arise!
* Work extensively with both the HR Director and the Southern MD, understanding key business objectives, and prioritising areas of development
* Manage day to day operational HR activities alongside project work
* Hold accountability for strategic HR interventions for the Southern Region including: Succession Planning, Talent Management, Talent Development, OD, TUPE, ER, Cultural Transformation, Pay & Reward, Senior Hiring, Human Capital Management, Business Transformation, Restructuring etc
* Support the wider business with change management exercises including HR interventions concerning M&A work i.e. post-acquisition activities and cultural transformation projects
* Act as a trusted adviser on all HR matters to senior staff i.e. to both the MD for the South and all senior managers in this region (i.e. depot managers)
* Collate and analyse economic, financial and organisational data to ensure projects are put in place focused on issues such as increasing headcount, providing talent development opportunities etc.
* Introduce suitable training, coaching and leadership/management programmes for the region, liaising with the L&D function as required, evaluating new platforms &tools and establishing benchmarks & assessment etc.
* Partner with the Leadership team to develop and implement OD initiatives to ensure business scalability, and career progression etc/
* Ensure compliance re. all HR processes, plus implement suitable SLAs & KPIs for HR staff in the region
* Proactively identify people issues and trends within the business and work together with key stakeholders to formulate and implement solutions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
*Excellent and extensive HR generalist skillset, having operating recently as a Senior HR Business Partner or equivalent level
* Strong OD & Change Management knowledge
* Very strong ER expertise – i.e. both complex and at a high volume i.e. the post-holder will act as an ER escalation point
* Experience of working in a multi-site environment, ideally within blue collar sectors such as Construction / FM / Equipment
* Strong HR project management skills including experience of business process design, process mapping, problem solving and related decision making etc.
* Exceptionally strong communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to engage with diverse teams across a large region
* Strong business acumen / commercial mindset i.e. public sector experience WILL NOT be suitable
* Ideally CIPD qualified
If this role is of interest please don't hesitate to email your interest across to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply following this link, quoting reference: 480104664