Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104677
£30-40,000 plus a competitive benefits package
Network HR has been retained by a Financial Services' business to appoint an experienced L&D Coordinator for their department.
You'll be the first point of contact for all employee training enquiries and will help promote the use of their learning management system. You will also source relevant online e Learning content and work with subject matter experts across the business to adapt content for business needs. You'll also work with HR and key stakeholders to ensure that the training materials (e.g. on-boarding, company overviews, product overviews, process/policy training) are kept up to date.
Working closely with the HR leadership team, you'll also help to support the roll-out of new L&D initiatives in 2020 such as a leadership programme for team leaders, practice leaders and directors, a schedule of ‘lunch and learn' workshops working with teams across the business.
This role would suit an experienced L&D Coordinator with a desire to further develop their existing e Learning design/authoring, skills and a desire to help facilitate and deliver training workshops.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
• You will be responsible for the coordination and administration of training activities and services across all teams, and will work with HR and line managers to define and document training plans;
• You'll champion training events and initiatives via Learning (Unicorn LMS), Outlook and internal communications to promote learning activities and employee engagement with training;
• You'll handle general training queries and requests from line managers, employees and HR, and procure training solutions and coordinating training events internally such as training programmes led by external providers, internal ‘lunch and learns' led by teams etc..
• You will play a hands-on role in ensuring that both digital, classroom and blended training activities are executed well and participants are fully prepared and engaged.
• You will be the super-user for Learning (Unicorn LMS) responsible for adding/removing joiners and leavers, assigning eLearning and generally ensuring that line managers and teams understand the features of the LMS (e.g. recording CPD, registering for training and finding eLearning etc.)
• You will keep up to date with Unicorn system updates, new functionality and other tech tools that help us to get the best from our learning management system.
• You will help to promote usage of and the benefits of Learning (LMS) and help to ensure employee completion of all mandatory, legal and regulatory training (e.g. GDPR, Anti-Money Laundering, Financial Crime, FCA/SMCR etc.) to required deadlines.
• Working closely with external training partners and suppliers, you'll organise bookings for in-house and external training events, administer supplier contracts and help track expenditure against the L&D cost tracker/annual budget.
• You will take ownership for organising external training events including identifying, sourcing and booking of suitable venues, catering and ensuring availability of AV/tech setup for trainers.
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply or contact Charlie Garside at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org